- RSS Channel Showcase 1464494
- RSS Channel Showcase 3254314
- RSS Channel Showcase 3986929
- RSS Channel Showcase 6259198
Articles on this Page
- 11/12/15--10:37: _Mix Tips From Your ...
- 11/13/15--23:20: _Yamaha Announces HP...
- 11/15/15--22:40: _Sonarworks Releases...
- 11/16/15--10:09: _Experience Mix Walk...
- 11/17/15--03:00: _Audio Education Foc...
- 11/18/15--09:12: _The Art of Layering...
- 11/18/15--20:50: _Native Instruments ...
- 11/19/15--08:33: _Software Review: Th...
- 11/19/15--19:33: _Novation Will Fly Y...
- 11/20/15--23:41: _Slate Digital Relea...
- 11/23/15--03:21: _Mix Analysis: How N...
- 11/24/15--11:11: _Up & Coming Enginee...
- 11/24/15--23:39: _Genelec Debuts 1236...
- 11/26/15--20:27: _Dawner Prince Elect...
- 11/28/15--08:06: _Sonnet Launches Ech...
- 11/30/15--03:00: _Brooklyn MixCon Pre...
- 11/30/15--03:30: _Recording Sweet Spo...
- 11/30/15--22:14: _ZAOR, European Stud...
- 03/15/11--20:29: _Composer PROfile: A...
- 03/15/11--20:29: _Composer PROfile: A...
- 11/12/15--10:37: Mix Tips From Your Mastering Engineer
- 11/13/15--23:20: Yamaha Announces HPH-MT7 Monitor Headphones
- 11/17/15--03:00: Audio Education Focus: Are High End Workshops Worth It?
- 11/18/15--09:12: The Art of Layering: 5 Principles for More Powerful Drums
- 11/19/15--08:33: Software Review: The Foundry by Sonicsmiths
- 11/19/15--19:33: Novation Will Fly You To Berlin to Perform Live for Free…
- 11/20/15--23:41: Slate Digital Releases FG-Bomber – Impact Enhancer Plug-In
- 11/23/15--03:21: Mix Analysis: How Nic Hard Mixed “Shofukan” by Snarky Puppy
- 11/28/15--08:06: Sonnet Launches Echo 15+ Thunderbolt 2 Dock – 16 Ports & More
- 11/30/15--03:00: Brooklyn MixCon Preview: Matty Amendola – The Indie Pop Mix
We keep churning out great new stories on SonicScoop every day. But If you haven’t seen many articles from me personally on SonicScoop lately, there are a three very good (and very exciting) reasons for that:
1. I’ve been working to help develop new writers for the site.
The more … Read More
With a closed-back design, the MT7s are designed to provide isolation of the source, and surrounding … Read More
REFERENCE 3 from Sonarworks is a room calibration software that analyzes the listening environment through a calibrated microphone. After analysis, the software produces a calibration profile for that environment, flattening any anomalies identified during room analysis of direct and reflected sounds. And now, with a Windows edition freshly released, it’s … Read More
We’re proud to announce that in conjunction with our friends at The Deli Magazine, we’re putting on our first ever mixing seminar, live in New York: The First Annual Brooklyn MixCon! Get mixing tips, techniques and advice from some great pros, in context and presented by genre. Special … Read More
It’s the Wild West in audio education right now.
From all-you-can-eat free advice on YouTube to online course subscriptions and no shortage of audio trade schools and colleges, there’s more sonic learning available every day. In addition to those channels, updated approaches to studio internships/apprenticeships are on the rise, as … Read More
We all know how important your drums are to your track. They’re the foundation of your groove, they’re what makes your listener dance. Limp drums can suck the life right out of a song, while a banging drum kit can take a production from … Read More
Live performance improvisation can require speedy changes. Making those changes as musically complex as possible can be near impossible when considering the amount of … Read More
In the world of virtual instruments, it’s safe to say that the number of choices out there has become overwhelming, especially once you realize just how deep and malleable each of the many choices are.
From gargantuan sample libraries to virtual synthesis engines with infinitely configurable … Read More
…If you are the lucky winner!
Grand Prize – hello LIVE … Read More
Slate Digital’s new plug-in promises to enhance depth, and impact of your sounds.
The FG-Bomber is an abstracted signal chain that includes analog-modeled compressors, filters, harmonic generators, saturators, and more.
Controls for the effect include:Drive: controls the amount of… Read More
Who wouldn’t want the best of both worlds?
Mixer Nic Hard certainly does, and realized he could have it via an intriguing project for Grammy Award winning instrumental fusion group Snarky Puppy. In this dreamy scenario come true, Hard gets to mix the … Read More
Airing on over 30 stations across the world, Passport Approved was the first North American radio show to play artists including Adele, Lorde, Tove Lo, The Temper Trap, and Lily Allen.
Benyo … Read More
The new effects pedal from Dawner Prince Electronics is designed to re-create the effects of the Binson Echorec multi-tap magnetic drum-echo delay.
Got a peripheral addiction? If you’ve been suffering a Thunderbolt shortage, fret no more: Sonnet Technologies is now shipping its new Echo 15+ Thunderbolt 2 Dock, a full-featured, 16-port docking station for computers with Thunderbolt ports.
Also equipped with an … Read More
Brooklyn MixCon is coming up on December 6 & 7! Five workshops & Q&A’s organized by genre, at the Living Room in Brooklyn—Presented by SonicScoop and the Deli Magazine.
They love music at Cove City Sound Studios.
While that should be obvious when you’re talking about a recording facility, it’s not always plain as day. But it is at this spot in the Long Island enclave of Glen Cove, where the rolling hills and North Shore vistas have … Read More
Based out of Romania, ZAOR has already experienced success across Europe with their premium furniture products. Plans to introduce their product line to the western hemisphere are already underway.
The founder of AJ Music Productions has some very unexpected advice for all you composers out there.
UPPER EAST SIDE, MANHATTAN: When “Piers Morgan Tonight” debuted on CNN in January, the show charged with filling Larry King’s time slot had to make a big impression.
The bouncy but stirring groove of the theme, created by AJ Music Productions in NYC, has been an integral part of the Read more...
The post Composer PROfile: Anthony James Creates the Theme for CNN’s “Piers Morgan Tonight” appeared first on SonicScoop.